The PG Diploma in Multimedia and Animation is a highly focused and in-depth professional training qualification designed to prepare students for careers in various concentrations within the specialization of digital multimedia, animation and VFX.
MS Dos-Windows as Operating System – System Analysis & Data Processing, Packages such as MS Office-Web Design, Oracle-VB, TALLY, and Computer Languages such as C, C++, and JAVA are the major subjects of this course. At the end of the second semester, the students are required to submit a project report. Many past students are working in reputed software companies.
Career paths include:
- Animation and cartoon development
- Graphic designing for media houses, the print and electronic media
- Careers in the advertising and public relations industries as designers and visualizers
- Desktop designing for the book publishing industry
- Television and motion picture editing
- Video production and editing
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is designed for graduate students who are interested in computer applications. This program allows students to seek professional knowledge in computer applications.
In India, PGDCA is a one year long program that a student can take after graduation. This program provides specialization in computer science with technical, professional and communications skills. It also trains students to become future IT professionals.
The programme provides overall proficiency to the students in both hard and soft skills. Special stress is given on developing software packages in Visual Basic, C, C++, Java and Oracle and also basic knowledge of Internet and e-Commerce. Keeping in view the rapid growth of IT and linearization of the economy, the programme is especially designed to enable the students to pursue a successful career in the field of IT.
What You Study:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Product Photography
- Still Photography
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Flash with ActionScript 2.0
- Dynamic CSS- LESS & SASS
- Responsive Website Designing
- Grid Systems
- Hosting & Domain
- FTP: Uploading a website
- SEO (Search Engine Optimizations)
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Finalization and Output
- Tests & Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Implementation would be based on instructional design principles
- Classroom exercises, quizzes, and home assignments
- Continuous evaluation and feedback during the training
- Student has to pass through strong assessment in Multimedia Master Course: Project Training, Practical Test, Theoretical Test, and a discussion (Viva)
Popular technology-based organizations such as AT&T, HP, IBM, Dell, Intel, Google, IBM, Yahoo etc. are popular recruiters of the discipline’s graduates.